When trying out for the International Tournament, a player will need to present:
- Their official birth certification (a photocopy or unofficial copy will not be accepted). The league will secure this birth certificate during the tournaments and return it upon completion.
- Evidence of residency within the boundaries dated between February 2, 2017 and February 1, 2018
- If the player lives outside the boundaries but is eligible due to school enrollment within the boundaries, proof of school registration must be submitted.
The player will submit the Tournament Player Verification form in during tryouts along with all supporting documentation.
Documentation may be presented before tryouts but the MLLB International Tournament tryouts will be a player's last opportunity to submit their documentation.
Little League allows for two waivers when considering players for tournament eligibility. These waivers are the following:
- Regulation II(d): MLLB, with the players permission, can reserve the rights to continue as a player anyone whose residence or school enrollment changes to outside the league's boundaries or whose residence or school now resides outside the league boundaries due to revision even if the player resides in the boundaries of another Little League. Any active player, and any sibling of an active player, who meets this criteria may be retained by the league and consider eligible once the League President has presented documentaiton and received approval from the District Administator.
- Regulation IV(h): If a person had previously lived within the league's boundaries for two or more years while serving the league as a dedicated manager, coach and/or member of the Board of Directors for two or more years, their children will be eligible to tryout and be selected for teams in that league provided such service from that individual has continued uninterrupted, written agreement from the Little League whose boundaries they now reside in (if applicable), and approved by the District Administrator.