- May 15 - May 20: Players nominate teammates for tournament consideration
- May 21: Managers will present their nominees to the Board of Directors and the Tryout slate will be created
- June 2nd: International Tournament Tryouts for all nominated players. All players should have eligibility documentation available to present to the league by this time.
- June 3rd: International Tournament rosters will be announced. Practices can begin.
- June 18th to June 30th: Planned dates for District level tournament games
Should any tournament team win the District Tournament they will move on to Sectionals. Sectionals will occur in the early part of July. Tournament players and families must be available for the second half of June and expect to be available for July in the event the teams advance. Be mindful when scheduling summer vacations or other events that may conflict with these tournaments. If you are unable to committ to a tournament team please be mindful of such as we prepare for nominations and tryouts.